What can I expect on my first visit?
During your first visit, you can expect a custom color consultation with one of our glam techs. We live for a flawless tan, so we create a custom blend for your skin tone to ensure it’s an even, natural color. From start to finish, including dry time, your spray tan will take around 10 minutes.
How long will I be golden and bronze?
Just like a natural tan, a spray tan fades gradually and lasts for 5-10 days. Depending on your activities and the condition of your skin. Hydrating your skin twice a day with a recommended moisturizer will help extend the life of your tan.
Do you now what shade my spray tan will be?
The sunless solution reacts with each person’s skin chemistry, and this determines color depth, tone and longevity. Most people will develop a natural, even color from the solution as long as the before and after recommendations are followed completely. While some develop a golden color, others will develop a more brown tan. This color difference is mostly due to the uniqueness of each person’s skin chemistry. Other factors that can play a role in color tone are perfumes, lotions, and cleaning agents used prior to the session.
When should I book my tan?
Whether it’s your big day or a planned event, we recommend booking a day before the date. For weddings, it is recommended to have a trial.
Will I smell or turn orange?
Tanning has come a long way. Our tanning solutions have a pleasant raspberry almond scent and we guarantee you will not turn orange!
Why Beautifully Bronzed?
Our organic solution is a potent blend of anti-aging, skin-firming and cell-rejuvenating ingredients! Products are all natural, organic, gluten-free, paraben-free, and eco-certified. Products are also not tested on animals.
Pre Bronze Tips
- 24-48 hours to session: Use a pH-balancing scrub and cleanser, such as our Renewing Sunless Exfoliator.
- Avoid all bar soaps, high pH shower products, or in-shower moisturizers. These products can neutralize the DHA bronzing reaction, and cause a film on your skin.
- Any waxing or shaving should be done 24 hours prior to your session.
- All manicure and pedicure appointments should be done the day before your session.
Day Of Bronze Tips
- Remove any makeup before your session.
- Do not apply deodorant before your session.
- Wear loose fitting dark colored clothing and remove jewelry. Tight clothing can rub or smear bronzers.
- Do not apply anything to the skin that can cause a barrier between the solution and the skin. Do not apply lotions, creams, or perfumes prior to your session.
Post Bronze Tips
- It is not recommended to rinse before the full development time of 24 hours. Bronzed in a Breeze 1-3 hours.
- First shower- warm water rinse only! The use of soaps can strip the color development of your tan. NOTE: The immediate bronzer will wash away during the first shower.
- Pools and spas that use chlorine can cause fading.
- Refrain from using scrubs or high pH soaps as these will strip away your sunless color.
- Avoid clothing with straps to avoid lines on shoulders.