Where Can I Find Beautifully Bronzed
We are located at 2015 C West Gray, Houston, TX 77019.Click Here for Directions
What Can I Expect on My First Visit?
During your first visit, you can expect a custom color consultation with one of our glam techs. We live for a flawless tan, so we create a custom blend for your skin tone to ensure it’s an even, natural color. From start to finish, including dry time, your spray tan will take around 10 minutes.
How Long Will I Be Golden and Bronze?
Just like a natural tan, a spray tan fades gradually and lasts for 5-10 days. Depending on your activities and the condition of your skin. Hydrating your skin twice a day with a recommended moisturizer will help extend the life of your tan.
How Do I Extend my Bronzed?
To extend your sunless tan:
- For your first shower, we recommend just a warm water rinse. This means no soaps! To dry, pat your skin lightly with a towel.
- After 24 hours, shower with BB Body Wash, a sulfate-free body wash. This is available to purchase at the time of your service if you so choose!
- Avoid long hot showers, baths, loofahs and exfoliants for 5–7 days.
- Avoid excessive sweating.
- Apply Tan Extend twice daily 24 hours after your session. Avoid moisturizers with the following ingredients—alpha hydroxy acids, alcohol, ethanol, mineral oil and parabens. These products promote your skin’s natural exfoliation, dry skin and strip your skin of its gorgeous glow!
- Drink plenty of water before and after your Bronzed session, as it keeps your skin hydrated.
- Minimize the time you spend in chlorinated water. Swimming in lakes, though, is A-O.K!
Can I spray on top of a sunburn?
You shouldn’t. Spray tanning on top of any layer of sunburned skin is at risk for peeling. Exfoliating aggressively prior to the spray tan may irritate the burnt area which can trigger peeling skin. Once the tan is applied, the affected area may become dry and begin the peeling process. When the tan developed and the peel occurs, it begins to look very patchy and uneven. The areas that are most at risk for peeling are the décolletage, shoulders and upper back. Even if the sunburn was mild, a few weeks ago and appears to be healed, damaged skin cells may still be under the surface and affect how your Bronzed develops. Stay protected with generous amounts of ‘White Girl spf’ when you have skin exposed to the sun!
Do you know what shade my spray tan will be?
The sunless solution reacts with each person’s skin chemistry, and this determines color depth, tone and longevity. Most people will develop a natural, even color from the solution as long as the before and after recommendations are followed completely. While some develop a golden color, others will develop a more brown tan. This color difference is mostly due to the uniqueness of each person’s skin chemistry. Other factors that can play a role in color tone are perfumes, lotions, and cleaning agents used prior to the session.
When should I book my tan?
Whether it’s your big day or a planned event, we recommend booking a day before the date. For weddings, it is recommended to have a trial.
Will I Smell or Turn Orange?
Our tanning solutions are scent free and we guarantee you will not turn orange. We offer several delicious scents to add to any solution to enhance your experience.
Why Beautifully Bronzed?
Our organic solution is a potent blend of anti-aging, skin-firming and cell-rejuvenating ingredients! Products are all natural, organic, gluten-free, paraben-free, and eco-certified. Products are also not tested on animals.