Pumpkin is soooo good for your skin — it’s high in healing vitamin A, vitamin C, zinc, and alpha hydroxy acids that increase skin cell turnover. Pumpkin soothes, moisturizes, and act as a carrier that allows the other mask ingredients to absorb deeper. This mask is great for environmentally-damaged or sensitive skin.
Pumpkin Face Peel Supplies
- 2 tsp pumpkin puree, canned
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 1/4 tsp milk or soy milk
Pumpkin Face Peel Steps
- Mix together all ingredients until you reach a smooth consistency.
- Apply a couple dollops to hands and rub into face until fully covered. Avoid eyes.
- Let sit for ten to fifteen minutes, rinse with warm water, and moisturize.
- For extra dry skin, add 1/4 teaspoon heavy whipping cream and 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar.